Why shouldn't I buy a template online for cheaper?
Today, more than ever, the effort it takes to stand out in a crowd is becoming more and more. Branding, image, reputation and what your company stands for are what makes one stand out in the sea of a hundred other businesses that do or sell what you do. More often than not, a template web site falls miles short of offering your business what it needs, the ability to stand out.
Templates are very limited in what they allow. You are stuck with a limited variety of images and colors to choose from, if you have a choice at all. Some have page limits on what you can add to "your" site. Often they were built years ago and do not meet current search engines standards. If they do give you the ability to optimize your pages, that is left in your hands.
It's important to consider:
- What is your brand and reputation worth?
- If you need support for your templated site, do you know who to call?! More importantly, do you get any support at all?
- Is this template available to my competitor?...Undoubtly, YES, along with any other company that comes across them.
- Who will make updates to my site? Template = you.
- If I use a template will people still be able to find me online? Is that something you are willing to risk finding out?
You've put a lot of work, resources, and time into building your business and reputation. Put something online that shows just that.
Contact us today to ensure your customers know who you are, what you stand for, and why they should hire you.